Friday, August 9, 2013

Working Studio {or, where I've been this summer}

After a long and winding road finishing this space and a quick summer 
attempting to recover from that project, the studio is finally in working order and I am using it daily. 


I didn't get any pictures of the beautiful butcher block counter, farm sink, and custom designed laundry area, but I will post those when I take them. Thank you so much for all you did to make this a beautiful and functional space, Mom and Alan!


I've been studying and drawing and painting (and teaching) this summer. And I'm keeping up with the laundry better too! I am so grateful for this place to work and to those who have encouraged me 
in these efforts, most notably my dear husband, Scott.


Here are a few of my most recent paintings.

Trees in Shadow, 16 x 20, oil on stretched canvas


Fallen Branch, 8 x 10, oil on linen board



Afternoon on the Trail, 5 x 7, oil on linen board


Trees in Meadow, 9 x 11, oil on canvas board

 


1 comment:

  1. Love these paintings! I want to see more andI want to see more pictures of the studio. So glad you're using it often!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...