Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Meal Planning {and an easy talapia recipe}

I'm still doing my weekly meal planning, although I haven't posted the plan in months. 
Lately, I'm planning in style with this fun paper given to me by a friend. 



We have a lot of standard meals that tend to show up often on the plan. One of our new favorites is 
Lemony-Garlicy-Buttery Talapia. It meets all my meal requirements: healthy, easy, fresh and pretty. 
I use this recipe as a starting point and then just wing it.


Basically, combine a few (3-4) tablespoons of fresh lemon juice with 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter, a teaspoon or so of minced garlic and a few tablespoons of fresh parsley (or dried).


Pour the mixture over the talapia filets and bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes, 
or until the fish flakes when you cut it with a fork.




























The talapia is nice served with Israeli couscous 
and a roasted vegetable (asparagus or brussel sprouts). 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...